First of all, you should understand that the list of “why I should visit San Diego” unravels from San Deigo to New York City and back. So, I have chosen a few golden highlights, just for you. Check out my top 5 reasons to visit San Diego!
1. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, there were Lego Maniacs. And they built six epic live-action LEGO displays of the most popular scenes of all 6 Star Wars movies. Just un-masked this March, the new LEGOLAND California STAR WARS Miniland contains over 1.5 million LEGO bricks. Marvel at the fantastic Lego worlds of Naboo, Geonosis, Kashyyyk & Mustafar, Tatooine, Hoth, and Endor, pose with life-sized interactive models of Chewbacca, R2-D2 and Darth Vader, and more!
2. Let me tell you, the world-famous San Diego Zoo is the perfect place to let your WILD side out. Are you as excited as we are about the brand new Panda Trek? Panda Trek features several new Asian-themed animal exhibits, including a giant panda reserve with six species of bamboo and other Chinese plants. With more than 4,000 animals representing 800 species, the San Diego Zoo is home to a diverse collection of animals, many of which are rarely seen at other zoos.
3. Now open at Sea World San Diego, dive into the brand new Sea Turtle Reef! Get an up-close look at over 60 endangered sea turtles in a 300,000-gallon aquarium with a massive underwater viewing window. Other fun attractions at the park include Journey to Atlantis, Bayside Skyride, Shipwreck Rapids, and the Wild Arctic. And don’t miss the amazing animal exhibits of the Dolphins, Killer Whales, and Polar Bears!
4. Seaport Village overlooks the beautiful San Diego Bay. The village consists of 54 one-of-a-kind shops, plus galleries, charming bayside restaurants, a lagoon and more. Expect to see friendly street performers, face painters, and artists. Our San Diego City Tour with Seaport Village is the perfect combination for exploring the city and this enchanting bayside village. See the city, La Jolla, Coronado Island, Balboa Park, and more – then enjoy shopping at Seaport Village!
5. The world’s largest movie studio, Universal Studios, is an amazing park where you don’t just “watch” movies… you live them! Some of the most popular rides include Jurassic Park, King Kong, Shrek 4-D, House of Horrors, Revenge of the Mummy, and more. And watch out Decepticons – the incredible Transformers Ride is almost complete! Visit San Diego Tours today for all the best tours & attractions in America’s Finest City!