Atlanta Office Headquarters
We all had a great time in the office last week with our Trivia Game! This was a game to see how well we know each other.
The object of the game was for everyone (or a decent amount of people) to write something interesting about themselves that not many others would know. Whoever could match them most facts to people correctly would win!
This was a tough challenge. We have a lot of cool, ambitious, unique, & talented employees here at Alcatraz Media & Reserve123. Everyone was speculating and second-guessing all week… Now, all the answers can finally be revealed!!
Here are all of the facts followed by the correct answers for our trivia game:
1. I was the first person in US history to reverse an adoption. Answer: Lia
2. I tried out for the 1992 Olympics (Event 400 yard Dash). Answer: NiCole
3. When I was born I had a long vertical scar on my neck. My mother had surgery on her neck when she was a child and carried that scar on her neck all of her life, until I was born. Her scar disappeared when I was born! Answer: Barbara
4. I like to collect currency from different parts of the world. Answer: Raimari
5. I have the physical challenge of Cerebral Palsy. Answer: Rachelle
6. My family breeds Boykin Spaniels. Answer: Ben
7. I turned 15 while on a mission trip to Honduras & Nicaragua. Answer: Michelle
8. I had a poem published in a book when I was 13. Answer: Sheria
9. I can interact with people from all walks of life without judging. Answer: Sonya C.
10. I won the “Delta’s World Adventure Challenge with Carmen Sandiego,” which was a geography / essay writing contest in 1995 based on the kid’s game show on PBS. In my story, V.I.L.E. crook Wonder Rat stole the AJC news building in Atlanta and hauled it off to Australia! Answer: Lauren
11. My dream job title is “Commissioner of Major League Baseball.” Answer: Fauve
12. I was the first female newspaper carrier in my home town. Answer: Theresa
13. I once dated movie & TV star Delta Burke (before she or I became very famous). Answer: Tony
14. I learned to drive a stick shift when I was about 12 years old. Answer: Disa
15. I have written over 300 poems and am currently looking to publish a poetry book by this time next year. Answer: Charisse
16. I was a 4-time representative for the Piano State Convention. Answer: Modesty
17. All of my doctors are shocked that I’ve never had a cavity. Answer: Dra
18. When I was little I wanted to be a Killer Whale Trainer at Sea World. Answer: Jason
19. I am a scraper, which means I like to make scrapbooks. Answer: Darlene
20. I take Brazilian jiu jitsu during my free time. Answer: Siran
We were TIED for a top winner, so we used a names list randomizer to choose.
• Rachelle (11 correct answers!)
• Sonya W. (11 correct answers!)
And… The winner was………… Sonya W.!!!
Sonya chose a great gift card to Target.
And Honorable Mention went out to:
• Rachelle (11 correct answers)
• Michelle (9 correct answers)
• Sonya C. (8 correct answers)
• Theresa (7 correct answers)
• NiCole (7 correct answers)
• Tamesha (6 correct answers)
• Sheria (6 correct answers)
• Modesty (6 correct answers)
Great job everyone! We may have to do this game again soon…