Autumn is in the air. I mean, it really is. Georgia has been in a state of cool weather this whole week which puts most of everyone in the office in the mood for Fall!
Travel+ Leisure Magazine announced that Savannah is America’s #1 Fall Destination! Read about it here. In honor of this announcement, here is a Top Ten List of Things To Do from one of our office employees Kris, Reserve 123 social media ninja, Savannahian, and the person who is writing this post.
Kris’s Savannah Top Ten
1. Ordering lavender ice cream at Leopold’s Ice Cream Parlor.
2. Smuggling fried chicken in my purse at Mrs. Wilkes.
3. Getting tattooed at Anonymous Tattoo.
4.Wandering down up and down Bull Street and Drayton Street.
5. Driving through Oglethorpe Avenue and Liberty Street.
6. Grabbing water and reading magazines at the fancy Parker’s on Drayton Street.
7. Eating breakfast at the once fire station, now J. Christopher’s.
8. Eating an unhealthy amount of donuts at Baker’s Pride.
9. Looking at old knick knacks at The Paris Market
10. Watching weird movies at the Sentient Bean’s Psychotronic Film Night
Reserve 123 is working on City Guides and we have one for Savannah! Here are some of our popular Savannah Tours perfect for the Fall:
Savannah Scary Ghost Tour (One of our more popular tours)
Savannah Movie Tour (See where the modern classic movies were filmed)
Foody Tour in Savannah (Sample food from Savannah’s finest restaurants)
Savannah Riverboat Moonlight Entertainment Cruise (open until October!)
Click here to see all of our Savannah Tours/Packages.
We love Savannah and want you to enjoy your stay too, so if you have any questions or some helpful pointers, leave them in that too convenient comment box.