I need to give you these instructions before you can really enjoy this. First upload this video and pause it. Them proceed to this video: Taking off from Kauai in a powered hang glider and mute it. Now play both videos, the former being the audio and the latter being the visual. This is Top Kauai.
Kauai is a beautiful Hawaiian Island, one of Hawaii’s fourth largest main islands in the archipelago. It’s also one of the oldest main islands being approximately six million years old.
Here are some fun facts that you can ‘wow’ you’re friends with at a bar
- legendary home of the Menehune, a mythical race of very small people who were expert engineers. (huh…that is so weird, I feel like we should just stop the list here)
- Kauai is the largest coffee plantation in the US (a big deal here because all we drink is coffee in the office)
- Kauai grows more taro than any other island. (I love taro!)
- the only island without the mongoose
- Kilauea Lighthouse has the largest clamshell lens.